https://stpaulpgm.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/StPaul.jpg 0 0 Pastor Paul Tomkiel https://stpaulpgm.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/StPaul.jpg Pastor Paul Tomkiel2019-09-13 15:46:282019-09-13 14:53:38Hey, you're invited!
This Sunday has plenty going on, and you are invited to be a part of it!
- We have Sunday school at 9:45 AM. We are going to be learning about Joseph and his brothers
- Worship and our encounter with Jesus starts at 10:45. The choir has an anthem prepared, we are celebrating Holy Communion, and Pastor Paul promises purposeful preaching on points of a pair of parables.
- Fellowship time will follow immediately after worship. It is a potluck, but if you cannot bring something, you are still invited to attend!
- God’s Work, Our Hands – Day of Service – will happen at The Oaks at Pleasant Gap starting at 2:30PM. You are encouraged to bring yard work tools, but there will also be a service opportunity for folks inside as well. All ages are welcome to attend! #GWOHNittany
- Next Sunday we are observing Harvest Home! Our worship music will be using Of the Land and Seasons. (True story: Of the Land and Seasons is Pastor Paul’s favorite setting. In fact, he and Megan used it for their wedding service.)
- Sunday September 29 will be our observance of Michael and All Angels. Yes, this means that there will be a Christmas Carol to be sung. (102 days until Christmas)
- Sunday October 6 is our annual pet and animal blessing