Love — Gifts Series
Summary: Jesus “salts” us with the very presence of God, which is to say, Perfect Love. This is a gift.
Key Scripture: “[For] indeed our God is a consuming fire.” — Hebrews 12:29 [a quotation from Deuteronomy 4:24]
Key Scripture: “[The] work of each builder will become visible, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each has done.” — 1 Corinthians 3:13
- Add the number of times you pray each day. You don’t even need to be creative! Praying the Lord’s Prayer is enough.
- Read the Bible a little more. If you hardly read the Bible currently, start by reading one verse a day.
- Give a little more money and time. As always, consider St Paul in Pine Grove Mills in your donations, but it could be to any number of groups you can help.
- Come join us this Saturday to help volunteer with the village’s Harvest Festival.
- Read Luther’s Small Catechism; try to memorize it.
- Savor the Body and Blood of Jesus when you eat Holy Communion.