Our History

St. Paul congregation was organized in 1831 and served the community of Pine Grove Mills in this building since 1858. The former church continues to function as a place of worship for the congregation of St. Albans Anglican Church. The Pine Grove Mills Union Cemetery, depicted here, is closed to new interments. The Pine Grove Mills Cemetery is located three blocks from this site along South Nixon Road.